Kask Dogma Light
Kask Dogma Light
Regular price$549.00 USD $549.00 USD
The molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light. It is covered with a special textile material, which is waterproof, scratch resistant and washable. Additionally, the soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps avoiding irritations of the skin. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design. The comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation. The inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort and lightness. With two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene, a smart ventilation system in the helmet provides high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort to the rider. KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit correctly to the rider’s head so that the best safety level is guaranteed. This is the reason for which KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in a carbon look. Introduced for the first time in the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head. Available in different colors to suit the taste of every rider, Dogma Light is characterized by its matt frame, and makes this collection truly unique in its own kind.
- Molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light.
- Covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant and washable
- Soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps to avoid irritations of the skin
- Removable and washable helmet liner
- Comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation
- Inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort and lightness
- VG1 01.040 2014-12, SEI/ASTM F1163-15
Made in Italy
We charge a flat rate of $12 USD on all U.S. orders under $100 USD. We offer free shipping on all U.S. orders of $100 USD or more.
We charge a flat rate of $45 USD on all Canadian orders. Canadian orders may be subject to additional customs fees/duties.
See our full Shipping Policy for more details.
Equine Essentials stands behind every item we sell. If, for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for an exchange or refund, subject to eligibility. See our full Return Policy for more details.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Meta Pay. You may also check out using PayPal.