Thinline TriFecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls - White
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
It is the dual benefit of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
This sheepskin trim half pad is shimmable for a custom fit and shims are made of the same trademark foam. The shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine creates a spine-free channel. Shins are sold separetely.
95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement for a quieter seat.
Sleek design fits under both off the rack and custom saddles allowing for a close contact feel. ThinLine’s open-cell technology provides breath-ability and a non-slip saddle fit.
The Sheepskin trim gives riders the look of a full sheepskin pad with more protection and less thickness.
- Now with a mesh spine band which improves breath-ability.
- The Wither profile was raised to accommodate more top lines.
- Improved cotton base higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
- Featuring stronger and more durable billet straps.
- Sheepskin rolls are removed from the bottom of the pad, allowing for a clean, even fit.
Now with a longer drop. The ThinLine panel has been enlarged to protect below the stirrup bar. The larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
20″ total spine measurement | 15.5″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat